Drew's Dogwear is looking for a TikTok intern
We are looking for an intern for spring 2024 who loves our four-legged friends and is passionate about fashion as well as digital and social media.
You will be part of a small team consisting of me (Emilie, who is the founder of Drew's Dogwear) and my four-legged best friend, Drew. We work every day to create the best version of dog equipment, both when it comes to design and functionality.
Drew's Dogwear is an online shop that sells dog equipment of high quality and beautiful design. We are a small company that was founded in 2020 and therefore we are in close contact with each individual customer. We strive to have a dog universe where design and comfort go hand in hand. In addition, good service is at the top of our to do list.
Your tasks could be:
- Participate in the planning and execution of the marketing strategy on TikTok
- Spot new trends
- Contact dog influencers
- Daily record and edit videos for TikTok
- Daily reporting to me (Emilie)
We expect that:
- You are a smiling, happy and outgoing person
- You can work independently, as the internship is from home
- You are structured and willing to learn
- Have knowledge or interest in TikTok trends
- You are good at expressing yourself in writing and speaking
- You thrive in a changeable everyday life, and can have many balls in the air
- It is a big plus if you have a dog, but not a requirement
The internship is between 3-6 months, and is 37 hours per week. The internship is unpaid, and you will have to work from home during the entire period.mYou will have to meet with me weekly, where we review content and practical tasks.
It is not important to us which education you are doing, but that you are passionate about marketing and social media. We hold ongoing online interviews and hire as soon as we have found a match!
Send your application and CV and any attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org